Imagine watching the spectacular Seychelles’ sunset as the Seychellois instrumentalists fill the warm night air with native melodies. Enjoy an aperitif - maybe a tropical smoothie, infused rum or a homemade Sangria - and then sit down in an ambient setting to enjoy the island’s home grown dishes:
Featuring a wide selection of Indian cuisine served in time-honoured tradition, let us tempt your taste buds in our Mahek restaurant. Known for its many health benefits, Indian food is famous for its spices, colours and flavours:
- Spinach and tomatoes are widely used in Indian food; these ingredients contain an abundance of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Made from natural yoghurt, cucumber and mint Indian food is often complemented by raita – a great source of calcium.
- As one of the healthiest ingredients in a curry, turmeric has a spicy, warm and bitter flavour. It is naturally antibacterial, a great pain reliever and an efficient metabolism booster.
Want to see how it’s done…? Watch our chefs do their thing in our “show cooking kitchen.”
You can have a fishy on a little dishy… for the catch of the day, visit our seafood restaurant Pescado!
Eating fresh seafood will:
- Increase your vitamin, fish oil and mineral intake
- Reduce the risk of heart attack
- High levels of omega-3 will improve eyesight
Pescado not only excels in amazing seafood delicacies; you can also indulge in our excellent wines - the finest selection of white wines will beautifully complement our speciality dishes!
Maybe you’d prefer something a little stronger:
- Vodka-filled Martinis
- Signature Cocktails
- Selection of House Spirits
Long, lazy days sat basking in the Seychelles’ sunshine can really take it out of you! With fine local ingredients that are sourced fresh from the island, we’ll help to build your strength up so that you are fighting fit and ready to face another day by the pool. Savoy Seychelles Resort & Spa… for the finer things in life!