As the perfect tourist destination for honeymooners and couples who would like to enjoy some alone time, Savoy Resort & Spa would be delighted to assist you with your Seychelles itinerary.
Enjoy a Spa Treatment Together
Savoy Resort & Spa offers spa treatments for couples that can be enjoyed in the privacy of your own suite or in our spa treatment rooms – it’s totally up to you.
We offer facial treatments, massages, manicure & pedicure options and other signature treatments:
- Women's World - perfect for the missus; this package includes a body firming treatment, a spa manicure and pedicure and an energising intensive face treatment using the sumptuous Sothys skincare range - authentic massage products that will really help you to relax.
- Men's World - and for the man of the house; this treatment includes customised exfoliation and modelling using Sothys products, de-stressing and detoxifying treatments and a basic manicure and pedicure.
For those who really want to indulge:
- Journey to India - this is a four-hand, full body massage (Abhyangam) followed by Shirodhara and Padabhygam massages.
- Swedish Massage - this full body massage will loosen your muscles, energise your body and improve your blood circulation.
- Deep Tissue Massage - using a more intense pressure, this massage focuses on tension areas in the body to achieve ultimate relaxation.
- Hot Stone Massage - with hot basalt stones placed on key energy points around the body, this is accompanied by an excellent massage technique; great for releasing tension.
You may also request your preferred massage techniques.
Savoy offers personal training sessions - our 24-hour fitness centre is staffed from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Our daily group and private classes include:
- Personal Fitness Training - this session starts with a fitness consultation with our resident trainer, followed by a specific program tailored to your needs and health conditions.
- Private Session (Abs, Legs, Bums) - for 45-minutes, you will work your abdominal, leg and buttocks areas.
- Yoga Classes - Couple Yoga sessions last for 60-minutes; you and your partner can practice different postures together.
For those who prefer something a little more interactive: anyone for tennis? Charged at an hourly rate, our courts are available from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Take a dip in the largest swimming pool in the Seychelles — at 700-square-metres, Savoy is proud to take this title.
A Romantic Dinner for Two
- Grand Savoy - Grand Savoy boasts a wide range of culinary delights - for the perfect setting, you can enjoy the outdoor seating area.
- Pescado - this specialty restaurant focuses on seafood dishes, most of which are Italian inspired. For the perfect night cap, why not enjoy a little tipple from Pescado’s wine selection.
- Beach Bar/Gecko Bar - for those who prefer grilled food, Gecko is the perfect dining option. Complement your grilled dishes with tropical smoothies, specialty drinks and Savoy’s homemade Sangrias.
- Ocean Deck Pub - for a perfect view of the Ocean, this is the place to dine. You can also enjoy live music performed by local musicians as you enjoy the breathtaking surroundings.
- Mahek - if you are looking for rich, powerful and flavourful cuisine, Mahek offers a wide selection of Indian food. Complete with a “Show Cooking Kitchen”, you can watch the chefs as they create every dish.
- The Island Trader - indoor seating won’t blot the majestic vistas of the Ocean here -The Island Trader specialises in themed buffet dinners prepared by our expert chefs.
For a more intimate dining experience, we provide a 24-hour in-room dining service - simply choose from the Savoy Resort Channel menu.
Explore the Rich Marine Life
Image source: Blue Sea Divers
Side by side, you can explore the many wonders of the tropically bejewelled Indian Ocean.
Internationally accredited divers from Blue Sea Divers will accompany you on a marine voyage spectacular - if you want to schedule this activity when you arrive, you can book at reception.
Romantic Aerial Tour of Seychelles
Up, up and away – helicopter scenic flights will take you on a tour of the island of your choice or you can enjoy the view of the Indian Ocean as the sun sets.
Guided Tour of the Island
It’s not all about the beaches and islands you know — Seychelles is also rich in culture! Roam the island and enjoy the famous landmarks such as Little Ben, Mission Lodge and many more. You will also get to hear exciting tales about pirates and ghosts from your local tour guides... just don’t forget your camera, as the perfect picture is around every corner!
For thrills and spills, love and laughter: Savoy Resort and Spa – we’ll take good care of you.